I am a Coach always.
I do not turn it off and on. I am clear about my roll, walking around on this planet.
I generally do not suffer fools lightly or for very long. I expect great things from people. I tend to get impatient with people who are given the solutions and yet won’t take the actions to make a change. And then continue to complain.
I give everything I have to bring about the dreams and desires for my clients. If they are too comfortable with their misery and unwilling to release it, I generally bring things to a close.
I am not the kind of coach that will get on the phone and listen to folks complain about their lives week after week. I generally will listen once to let you vent, then we will go right to work to alter the situation. If someone wants a weekly complaint or bitch session, they can call their friends.
I love working with people who are up to something and are interested in having a committed partner fighting for their future right along side.
Coaching with Me
Coaching in successful business creation and growth.
Relationships, starting, ending, making permanent.
Time efficiency. Doing twice as much with 2/3 the time.
Top level sales training. How to get to yes without browbeating or using some recipe.
People skills. managing, hiring, firing and creating a corporate culture that works.
Public speaking, networking, etc.
How to handle new found success/wealth
Train in effective communication
Create lasting relationships
and every other facet of living
We develop the road map to attain the future
I stand beside you giving you every strategy, tool and support to achieve you milestones.
We evolve you into the person consistent with your created future
Global Freedom, LLC (Carolina Aramburo Coaching) – Director of Organizational Projects, Lead Coach and Owner
- Accountable for training of all company coaches
- Accountable for client acquisition
- Responsible for Sales Training
- Key Contact for Large Organization Projects
One World Media
- Publishing company focused on advertising in and to the Gay community
- OWM offered advertising in periodicals, Internet, social media and many other venues
China National Petroleum/Choice Hotels International
- Engaged by Choice Hotels International to negotiate a contract for a joint venture in China to build $300 million dollars worth of hotel properties. Took ten days to successfully create a memorandum of understanding to complete the project
Business Development Group
- Founded this company to create a small collection of consultants to take on business consulting both domestic and international
Advanced Navigation and Positioning, Corp
- Contracted by the Stockholders to keep the Board members from going to jail for misappropriation of Federal grant funds. The result was no jail and an extension on the original $3.2 million grant to a $7.5 million grant
- Became a contract CEO for ANPC and sold the first of their landing systems after 12 years of R&D to the Philippines for $3.7 million. Sold one of the systems to the Honduran government for $1.5 million
- Contracted by the stockholders of Yakima Trailer to do an assessment of the viability of the company. The results were to liquidate the company for their assets
Columbia Trailer Manufacturing
- Served as interim CFO for CTM until we could hire and train a new permanent CFO
- Designed the manufacturing flow for the new Truck body to be manufactured
- Implemented projection and budget structures to ensure the growth and longevity of the company
- Contracted to collaborate with Price Waterhouse accounting to supply, install, maintain and design the automated computer system for the US operation of Citifor
- Engaged to provide cultural training to their Chinese staff and design their financial reporting systems
- Contracted to establish the US branch of Square of Japan’s operation. Primary role was cultural education and systems implementation
- Engaged to train and mold their new US operation President
- At his disposal 24/7 for two years until he was ready to move forward on his own
- Prepared all correspondence and documentation in preparation for the New York board meeting
- Developed the business plan for the US operations
- Negotiated three Union contracts during this time
Coastal Trailer Repair
- Engaged to design a proprietary software program for CTR
- Stayed on for four years providing business guidance and systems design
BA Rhetoric and Communication – University of Oregon
Public Speaker and Seminar Leader training – Landmark Education